During this time there a few things that we would like to share with you.
1. We will remain OPEN for the time being. If any changes to this are to be made you will be notified immediately.
2. One of the best things you can do to help your body is to support your immune system - getting adjusted does just that!!!
3. It is our standard office protocol to follow stringent infection control procedures. We will continue to practice universal precautions which helps prevent the spread of ANY VIRUS, ANYTIME while we continue to serve our patients..
4. If you or any of your family members are experiencing fever, flu symptoms, and/or cough, we are asking that you please call to let our office know. We will take extra precautions to ensure your experience is as safe and quick as possible.
5. Also, if you have traveled to China, Italy, South Korea, or Iran in the recent past or have been in close contact with someone that has, we are asking your to please reschedule. Your health is extremely important to us, however, we don't want to rick exposing others. If you are healthy, make sure you stay healthy by keeping your chiropractic appointments.
Health and Balance Through Chiropractic
'Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life.'
We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to motivate you to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining your own health as well as the people around you.
As a chiropractor, Dr. Reichert understands that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition.
Dr. Reichert understands changing health care needs and the most current techniques and approaches to addressing health problems. We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our gentle chiropractic care as well as the ways that it can improve the quality of your life.
Take Your Life Back!
There is so much life for all of us to live, but unfortunately a large number of families are not reaching and living the quality of life they deserve.
One possibility is living/ dealing with chronic symptoms of some kind. Whether it be an ache, pain, or something more a large number of families are wading through life, thinking there is no way out.
Many of these families find their way to a chiropractic office looking for help and to get out of some kind of pain, Chiropractic care is fantastic at helping these families in pain, but there is so much more!
Not only do our patients see results with their pain, but also with things like sleep, anxiety, digestive challenges, ADD, ADHD, leanring challenges, sinus challenges, depression, and so much more.
No matter who, no matter the age there is potential to be and live better. It is our hope at Reichert Family Chiropractic (RFC) that we can be the spark you are looking for to tap into that potential.
Our goal at RFC is for you and your family to regain your health, your life, and your happiness by allowing your body to function and flourish at an optimal level. Just as it was designed!
Call us today to take the first step to reaching your optimal health potential.
Reichert Family Chiropractic
Conveniently located at 6502 East Main Street in Reynoldsburg,
between Brice Road and Rosehill Road.
Phone: (614) 866-7776
Fax: (614) 866-7760
Web site: www.ReichertFamilyChiro.com
We are focused on providing quality, compassionate care for all of our patients.
Spacious waiting area, multiple treatment rooms and therapy area, all designed with you in mind!
Most insurances accepted, including: Aetna, Anthem, Caresource, Coresource, First Health, Great West, Humana, Medical Mutual, Medicare, Medigold, Molina, Nationwide, NGS (OSU) and UnitedHealth Care.
We also accept Worker's Compensation and Auto/Personal Injury cases.